🎨 Art and Design
- The Unbreakable is a feature on my journey on switching career paths, getting Zoom bombed, and leading the design community
- Leveling Up – SCU 2019: Grace Ling is a video featuring my undergraduate projects and career direction
- Combining Technology and Art is a presentation I did to students at Los Altos High School as a STEAM week speaker and was also featured on the news.
- Virtual Biology is an article about my original educational virtual reality video game, Cell-fie.
- Cell-fie was featured in Santa Clara University’s Innovating with a Mission campaign video
- My art business, Candyleaf Designs, was featured in the news.
- Cell-fie was also featured on the homepage of scu.edu in December 2017.
- My food art has been featured on large platforms such as Sprouts Farmer’s Market, Spoon University, The Feed Feed, Hello Kitty, Youth Runner Magazine, and many more.
- Delivering the Goods is an article about my research on gene therapy in Dr. Bill Lu MD-PhD’s lab in SCU’s Bioengineering Department.
- My research was also featured on the homepages of the School of Engineering, Bioengineering, and Computer Science/Engineering in Fall 2017 – Winter 2018.
🏃🏻♀️ Cross Country and Track
- Interview with Strong Runner Chicks
- I ran at Footlocker Nationals, competing with the top runners in the United States and earning an All-American honor:
- I placed 9th at Footlocker West Regionals, competing with runners from 12 states:
- I was featured in Washington Post and RunnersWorld Magazine
- First place in Saratoga Invitational
- League Finals 2013
- San Jose Mercury News: Footlocker Nationals
- I was also mentioned on the print San Jose Mercury News many times throughout my high school running career.
- My running related social media posts have been featured on large platforms such as RunnerSpace, Women’s Running Magazine, Youth Runner Magazine, Dyestat, MileSplit, Flotrack, Run Cross Country, and many more.
I have also recently started blogging about design, career, and community building on Medium.
- Sequential deletion of CD63 reveals critical domains for exosome targeting and surface engineering (American Society for Exosomes and Microvesicles, Jun 2017)
- Engineering Exosomes for Gene Delivery (Sep 2017)
- Virtual Reality Games in the Classroom to Increase Global Learning Engagement (Global Education Conference, November 2019)
- Using Social Media to Motivate Students and Expand Classroom Boundaries (Student Technology Conference, November 2016)
- From students’ perspectives: Engaging teenagers in learning via social media while gaining global viewpoints (Global Education Conference, November 2015)