- Virtual Biology is an article about my original educational virtual reality video game, Cell-fie.
- Cell-fie was also featured on scu.edu in December 2017.
- My food art has been featured on large platforms such as Sprouts Farmer’s Market, Spoon University, The Feed Feed, Hello Kitty Europe, Youth Runner Magazine, Snack It Up, Driscoll’s Berries, Peanut Butter & Co, Perfect Bar, Glutino Foods, Whole Me, Rickaroons, NutraLeaf, Zing Bars, That’s It, Earnest Eats, Nature’s Bakery, and many more.
- Delivering the Goods is an article about my research on gene therapy in Dr. Bill Lu’s lab in Santa Clara University’s Bioengineering Department.
- My research was also featured on the homepages of the School of Engineering, Bioengineering, and Computer Science/Engineering in Fall 2017 – Winter 2018.
Cross Country and Track
- My running related social media posts have been featured on large platforms such as RunnerSpace, Women’s Running Magazine, Youth Runner Magazine, Dyestat, MileSplit, Flotrack, Run Cross Country, Trail and Kale, and many more.
- I ran at Footlocker Nationals, competing with the top runners in the United States and earning an All-American honor:
- I placed 9th at Footlocker West Regionals, competing with runners from 12 states:
- I was featured in Washington Post and RunnersWorld Magazine
- First place in Saratoga Invitational
- League Finals 2013
- San Jose Mercury News: Footlocker Nationals
- I was also mentioned on the San Jose Mercury News many times throughout my high school running career.